Join us for a culinary tour of the Indonesia Islands.
This week we will explore Bali, Indonesia's island of Gods. Bring your family and friends for this mouth watering journey at
Saturday, 28 April 2007 at 4:30-08:00 pm
686 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL 60016
RSVP (847) 298-8321
Special today's menu :
- Yellow rice (Nasi Kuning)
- BBQ Chicken with peanut sauce (Sate Ayam)
- Baked Chicken (Ayam betutu)
- Cucumber in coconut sauce (Timun mesantan)
- Braised beef in coconut sauce (Besampi mebase)
- Spicy potato (Kering kentang)
- Shrimp chips (Kerupuk)
- Hot Chili (Sambal)
- Egg rolls (Lumpia)
- Sweet rice cake (Uli)
Terima kasih dan sampai jumpa di Little Amsterdam.
Veel bedankt and tot ziens.
686 Lee St
Des Plaines, IL 60016-4515
Coming from Chicago? Take METRA Train, stop in Des Plaines station. It is only a few minutes walk to Little Amsterdam. Click here for METRA Train Information.
Labels: Indonesian Food