Join us for a culinary tour of the Indonesia Islands.
This week we will explore Indonesia's capital city, Jakarta. Bring your family and friends for this mouth watering journey at
Saturday, 14 April 2007 at 4:30-08:00 pm
686 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL 60016
RSVP (847) 298-8321
Special today's menu :
- Steamed coconut rice (Nasi Uduk)
- BBQ Chicken with peanut sauce (Sate)
- Grilled Sweet Soy Chicken (Ayam kecap)
- Noodle Salad (Rujak Juhi)
- Beef with sweet & sour sauce (Kering daging)
- Rice noodle and peanut (Kering bihun kacang)
- Shrimp chips (Kerupuk)
- Hot Chili (Sambal)
- Egg rolls (Lumpia)
- Layer tapioca cake (Kue pepe)
Terima kasih dan sampai jumpa di Little Amsterdam.
Veel bedankt and tot ziens.
686 Lee St
Des Plaines, IL 60016-4515
Coming from Chicago? Take METRA Train, stop in Des Plaines station. It is only a few minutes walk to Little Amsterdam. Click here for METRA Train Information.
Labels: Indonesian Food