The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Chicago in cooperation with the City of Milwaukee and the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee cordially invite you and your family to a cultural event named:
“Harmony in Diversity: A Cultural Performance Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of Medan – Milwaukee Sister City”
Sunday, December 13, 2015, from 5.00 PM to 7.00 PM
Centennial Hall, Milwaukee Public Library, 733 N 8th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233.
The event is jointly held to celebrate the first anniversary of Medan - Milwaukee Sister Cities Cooperation which was signed by the Mayor of Milwaukee and the Mayor of Medan, Indonesia, in Milwaukee on October 30, 2014.
The event is free seated and open for public.
The program will include various Indonesian traditional dance and music as well as performance by the UW-Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts.
The performance will feature:
It's FREE and open for public.
- Indonesian Consulate Cultural Performing Troupe (Chicago)
- Gadjah Mada University Dance Troupe (Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Michigan Indonesian Choir and Angklung (Berrien Spring, MI)
- Indonesia Dance of Illinois (Evanston, IL)
- UW-Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts (Milwaukee, WI)
- Permias Madison (Madison, WI)
- Presenters: Dan Nicky and Kus Folkers
For detail info: email@example.com
or 312-920-1880 ext. 104/105.
Hope to see you all there!
Labels: Acara KJRI Chicago, Indonesian Community Chicago, Indonesian Community Milwaukee, indonesian community USA, Indonesian Cultural Performance, Masyarakat Indonesia Chicago, Masyarakat Indonesia USA