Summer is hiking season, so let’s enjoy a beautiful day of adventure at Indiana Dunes National State Park
with fellow PWKI-ers!!
Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Visitor Center
Address: 1215 Indiana 49, Porter, IN 46304
Saturday, July 26, 2014 – meet there at 9am.
Carpool will be arranged as needed.
What to wear?
* Comfortable clothes (Weather pending, it may be wise to wear layers)
* Hiking/walking shoes
* Bug repellant
What to bring?
* Water (and some light snacks)
* What else will we be doing there?
Picnic/lunch on the beach, followed by sightseeing around Chesterton,IN.
Light lunch will be provided.
Not convinced yet ? Check these websites for more info:
More questions or RSVP, please contact
- Felicia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rm. Antonny (email@example.com)
- Catherine(firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- Marine (email@example.com)
*J** PLEASE RSVP BY *** MONDAY, JULY 21, 2014
RSVP on FaceBook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/828872227125803
See you there!
Fely, Rm. Antonny, Catherine, Marine
Labels: Acara PWKI, Indonesian Community Chicago, Masyarakat Indonesia Chicago, PWKI Paguyuban Warga Katholik Indonesia - Chicago, PWKI Trip