Lost your job?
Take advantage of Tuition-Free Job Training at Oakton.
Tuition for up to 12 credit hours is waived for eligible* participants. Earn a certificatein one of these designated programs (most can be completed in one semester):
- • A+ Computer Diagnostic Specialist
- • Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Operation and Programming Preparation
- • Green Marketing Preparation
- • Microsoft Project Management Preparation
- • Pharmaceutical Preparation
- *Offered ONLY to residents of Oakton Community College District 535 who have become unemployed from a full-time job since January 1, 2008.
- Participants must provide a copy of their current Wage Information Sheet. Some fees may apply. Register Now! Classes begin the week of February 16, 2009.
- For pre-screening and additional instruction contact Career Services at 847.635.1735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus: 1600 E. Golf Road, Des Plaines, IL or 7701 N. Lincon Avenue, Skokie 60077
Labels: Indonesian Community, Job and training, Oakton Community College