Let’s get together and enjoy the food from the land of species at:
Saturday, October 6th -2007 4:30-08:00 pm
686 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL 60016
RSVP (847) 298-8321
Special Indonesian menu by our Koki Imelda Palmas :)
- Steamed Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk)
- Baked Chicken (Ayam Bacem)
- BBQ Chicken with peanut sauce (Sate)
- Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng)
- Braised beef and Potato (Kering Daging Kentang)
- Vegetable Pickle (Acar Sayur)
- Shrimp chips (Kerupuk)
- Hot Chili (Sambal Bajak)
- Egg rolls (Lumpia)
- Cassava cake (Gethuk Lindri)
Coming from Chicago? Take METRA Train, stop in Des Plaines station. It is only a few minutes walk to Little Amsterdam. Click here for METRA Train Information.
Click to join TOFI Interested to get update on Indonesian Food events?
Join Taste of Indonesia e-group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TOFI/
Terima kasih dan sampai jumpa di Little Amsterdam.
Veel bedankt and tot ziens!
Labels: Indonesian Community, Indonesian Food