Please join PWKI for a memorial day weekend trip to National Shrine of Our Lady of The Snows! It's a beautiful and holy place to visit!!
Plus sight seeing to the Gateway Arch at St. Louis.
When: Saturday, May 25-Sunday, May 26, 2013
Where: The National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows
Address: 442 S. Demazenod Dr., Belleville, IL 62223 (about 300 mi from Chicago)
Fee for Room only:
$80 - for a family (2 adults + 2 children)
$90 - for up to 4 adults (fee will be divided based on # of adults occupancy)
Free deluxe continental breakfast to be provided by the hotel. Please note that other meals are not included. Final assignment of rooms will be distributed later after the total headcount.
RSVP by Saturday, May 4th, 2013 to
Let us know if you need or can provide carpool, for how many people.
To learn more about the Shrine, please visit www.snows.org
Partial financial aids are subsidized as needed.
Sat, May 25, 2013
Sun, May 26, 2013
- 01:30-02:00PM Meet @ Our Lady of The Snows (please have lunch before arrival)
- 02:00-04:00PM Trolley Tour
- 04:00PM Hotel check in
- 05:00-06:30PM Dinner @ restaurant onsite (to be paid by each participant)
- 07:00PM Rosary prayer @ Lourdes Grotto
- Free time afterwards
We hope to take this trip together with you!
Please let Yvonne and/or Fely know with any questions.
Paguyuban Warga Katolik Indonesia - Chicagoland
- 06:00-09:00AM Breakfast time (free continental breakfast)
- 09:30AM Morning mass @ church onsite
- 11:00-11:30AM Hotel check out
- 11:30AM Drive a short distance to St. Louis for lunch and sight-seeing
- Head back home to Chicagoland afterwards
Labels: Acara PWKI, Indonesian Catholic Chicago, Indonesian Community Chicago, Masyarakat Indonesia Chicago, PWKI Paguyuban Warga Katholik Indonesia - Chicago, PWKI Trip