Indonesian Cultural Night "A Celebration of Cultural Journey"
You're invited to attend the first ever Indonesian Cultural Night hosted at the University of Chicago!
Indonesian Cultural Night: "A Celebration of Cultural Journey"
- FREE FULL COURSE Authentic Indonesian Cuisine
- Opening speech by His Excellency Dino Patti Djalal, Ambassador of Indonesia
- Both Traditional and Modern Indonesian Performances
Where: International House
, 1414 E. 59th Street Chicago, IL
When: Saturday, February 11th
Doors will open promptly at 5.30 PM, and the show will starts at 6.00 PM
1. By clicking "attending" on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/events/212915178800418/?ref=ts
2. By emailing Stephanie Tangkilisan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for full details about the event.
PERMIAS Chicago along with with the International House Global Voices program, the Consulate General of Indonesia at Chicago, and the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia to the United States of America would like to invite you to attend the first Indonesian Cultural Night in Chicago.
PERMIAS Chicago is a non-profit organization compromised of Indonesian students at various universities across Chicago area (several of whom are from UChicago).
We are excited about sharing with our Indonesian culture to non-Indonesians in Chicago. The event itself will consist of:
- FREE Authentic Indonesian Cuisine
- Both Traditional and Modern Performances by Consulate General of Indonesia, IDI, IPAC, and various PERMIAS chapter from across Midwest region.
This event will be FREE of admission for everyone, there will also be FREE FOOD. Everyone is encouraged to spread the event to a friend. Come join us and experience the beauty of Indonesian Culture!
Door will open promptly at 5.30pm, and the show will starts at 6.00pm.
PLEASE RSVP (by clicking attending on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/events/212915178800418/?ref=ts
or email Stephanie at email@example.com) SO WE CAN PROVIDE ENOUGH FOOD AND SEATING FOR EVERYONE.
The complete address is:
The International House Assembly Hall
1414 E. 59th Street Chicago, IL
Persons with disabilities that may need assistance should contact the Office of Programs & External Relations in advance of the program at 773-753-2274.
Labels: Acara KJRI Chicago, Indonesian Arts, Indonesian Community, Indonesian Cultural Night, indonesian event, Indonesian Food, Indonesian Student Chicago, Masyarakat Indonesia Chicago, Permias Chicago