International Ramayana Institute of North America (IRINA) Presents:The 10th Ramayana Dance Drama
in cooperation with India, Indonesia and Thailand.
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2011
Time: Reception 5:00 pm, Performance starts at 6:00 pm.
Venue: Northeastern Illinois University, Auditorium Building E
Address / Direction for GPS: 3701 W. Bryn Mawr, Chicago, IL
The nearest entrance to the Auditorium: Parking Lot F
Ticket price: $20 in advance, or $40 at the door
* Mudra Dance Academy, Premier Academy of Indian Classical and Fusion Dance.
* Indian Dance School by Gauri Jog. Promoting dance and culture from India
* Thai Cultural and Fine Arts Institute of Illinois.
* I Ketut Gede Asnawa, Professor of Musicology/Gamelan University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
* Indonesian Performing Arts of Chicago.
Tickets and information for Indonesian Community, please contact:
* Kus Folkers firstname.lastname@example.org
Labels: Indonesian Community Chicago, Indonesian Culture, Indonesian Dance, Masyarakat Indonesia Chicago