First time in the history of cultural parade in CHINATOWN, Chicago
INDONESIA joins on celebrating and promoting a better understanding among communities of different ethnics and cultural backgrounds
100th YEAR ANNIVERSARY CENTENNIAL XINHAI PARADE
DATE: Saturday, October 8, 2011
ASSEMBLY TIME:12:30 P.M.
LOCATION: North Bound on Wentworth Ave. at 24th Place
PARADE KICK OFF: 1:00 P.M.
PARADE ROUTE: North on Wentworth Avenue from 24th Place , to Cermak Road (Reviewing Stand), West (Left on) Cermak Road to Princeton Street (End).
INDONESIAN DECORATED CAR FLOAT
Parade will include:
Fireworks, Chinese Traditional 100' Dragon and Lion Teams, Floats, Marching Bands, Martial Arts Demonstration, Cultural Performances and Marching Groups.
Further information, please contact
* Yunirika Asnawa
* I Nyoman Mahartayasa
* Jeffrey Soetikno
)* EVERYBODY ARE WELCOME, Please rsvp!All performance participants must gather at 12:00 noon in the corner of Wentworth Ave and 24th Place.
* Parking lot is FREE near the corner of Wentworth Ave and 24th Place (near under flyover I-90/I-94).
* If you want to participate in the parade, costume will be provided by iPAC
* Please contact: Yunirika Asnawa (217-721-2721), I Nyoman Mahartayasa (630-207-8288, email@example.com
* You may wear your own Indonesian costume or batik.
* Light refreshments after the parade for performance participants.
* Weather forecast around 75F this weekSEE YOU IN THE PARADE !!!
FUN *** FUN **** FUN
Labels: Chicago Chinatown, Indonesian Community Chicago, Indonesian Parade, Masyarakat Indonesia Chicago