PT United Tractors Tbk, a holding company in the business of heavy equipment, mining and energy, listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange as UNTR and part of the group of PT Astra International Tbk, is seeking qualified and highly motivated candidates to join our team in:
MANAGEMENT APPRENTICE PROGRAM
A structured development program for fresh graduates primed as future leaders in Astra Heavy Equipment, Mining and Energy (AHEME)
- Max. 26 years old, single
- S1 degree from reputable university, majoring in :
Engineering: Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical or Industrial
Economics: Accounting, Management, Development Study
- Min. GPA 3.00
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skill
- Dynamic presentation & communication skill
- Strong leadership & team player
- Must be willing to travel & assigned throughout Indonesia
You will be assigned in a comprehensive development program which will drive you to:
- Improve your skill and capability in compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Undertake job rotation and assigned in various projects in the business units, such as business process improvement, supply chain development, etc.
- Develop basic management skills through specific training programs (i.e. Basic Management, Business Operations, Technical Knowledge, Leading & Coaching) in order to meet professional requirement as Project Manager, supervised and mentored by Department Heads, Division Heads and Directors.
- Discuss and develop individual project with mentors to be carried out as individual assignment, to be presented at the end of the program.
Please submit your application letter and curriculum vitae to:
(subject : MT-AP)
Not later by September 30, 2011
Visit our website
Labels: Indonesia, Job and training, Job in Indonesia