Register Today for Governors Blagojevich’s
Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program Training Tour
(Oct 29 - Nov 16, 2007)
Learn about the recently expanded IBCCP and other healthcare programs are available for your community – together we can keep Illinois healthy!
Come learn about:
- Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program now provides breast and cervical cancer screenings and treatment to all uninsured women in Illinois.
- All Kids is the first program in the nation to provide access to comprehensive, affordable healthcare to every uninsured child.
- All Kids Bridge is expanding healthcare coverage for children in All Kids with certain pre-existing conditions who become too old for All Kids.
- FamilyCare provides access to affordable healthcare for certain parents of children ages 18 and younger in Illinois
- Illinois Cares Rx provides Rx coverage for low-income seniors and persons with disabilities and fills the gaps of the Medicare Prescription Drug program.
- Veterans Care provides access to comprehensive, affordable healthcare for uninsured Illinois veterans who have the least access to reliable healthcare.
- And many other healthcare programs that the state offers.
Further information: www.cancerscreening.illinois.gov or contact: Roosy Miller ; Martino Tangkar